Friday, July 20, 2012

Gratitude

I can't even begin to express the amount of gratitude I'm feeling today (Sara, too). We are so lucky to have the friends that we do. The amount of support that we have right now, the sheer size of the group adopting our cause,.. it's humbling. It's amazing. It quite literally brings tears to my eyes to know how many people have our back. 

I can't believe that I once left this town feeling dejected and alone. You have made yourselves very clear. We are not alone. Thank you. 

I know that the dust settling on this one is a long way off, but I'm already trying to imagine what I can do to pay it forward. I honestly believe that you can take the worst experiences in life and turn them into a net gain. All you have to do is try. I'd really like to do that here. 

(I don't have a concluding paragraph. Also, I'm at work, and people are coming).

No comments:

Post a Comment